All Chicago will host a Legal Aid and Fair Housing panel discussion with experts who will share advice and resources on legal challenges facing the homeless population in Chicago ranging from expungement, identity theft, housing and credit history, eviction prevention, and other topics. Attendees questions are encouraged.
Moderator: Sue Augustus, JD Chicago Kent College of Law, has worked at CSH for 12 years. Currently a Senior Program Manager on the Federal TA Team, Ms. Augustus works on a variety of federal, state and local contracts as well as working with communities throughout the country on HUD technical assistance projects. Ms. Augustus has worked on the CMS Innovator Accelerator Program (IAP) for the last 3 three years and provided coaching to the Hawaii IAP team, which included Med-QUEST as well as the Hawaii Department of Health, Department of Human Services, Hawaii Public Housing Authority and the Governor’s Office of Housing and Homelessness.
- Gianna Baker- Outreach Manager, Housing Action Illinois
- Allison K. Bethel, Director of Fair Housing Legal Clinic, John Marshall Law School
- Dennericka Brooks- Supervisory Attorney, Legal Aid Chicago
- Rae Kyritsi- Certified Meditator, Center of Conflict Resolution
- Mark Swartz- Executive Director, Lawyers’ Committee for Better Housing
Fee: This event is free and No CEU's are available.
More Information: https://allchicago.talentlms.com/catalog/info/id:360