Join us for a free workshop on Rights & Resources to Prevent & Overcome Eviction
- Laws & strategies for resolving disputes with your landlord
- Finding a landlord to rent to you if you’ve been evicted in the past
- New Cook County protections for renters with criminal records
- How to work with a HUD-approved housing counseling agency to improve your credit & financial stability
- Opportunities to support advocacy campaign to expand sealing of eviction records
Genesis Housing Development Corporation
7735 S. Vernon Ave., Chicago, IL 60619
Saturday, February 15, 2020
10 am - 12 pm
Register at overcomeeviction.eventbrite.com or call Cornelius Sams (773-994-6670 ext.209).
Please contact by 2/11 for accessibility questions & accommodations requests.
Download the flyer (both English and Spanish)
Call Cornelius Sams (773-994-6670 ext.209).